Pages

Thursday 12 November 2020

How to make a budget

 HI bloggers, how's it going. Today we are going to be talking about how to make a budget 

here is a phew tips about how to save money 

1. Tarck your spending

2. don't look at the thing so that you don't want to buy it

3. don't spend the money on something that all the other people buys

4.  don't buy things when your friend buysit

5. make a traking sheet on paper or computer 

and here is a DLO for it  


Do you know how to do it?
Have you done t before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Peter
    You have included some great tips here. I always eat if I can before I go shopping, especially if it is supermarket shopping or otherwise I buy food we don't need that I can snack on, on the way home!
    It seems to me that you have to think carefully first before you spend as a general rule.
    Can you help me out? What was the name of the man who came a taught you all about these ideas from ASB Getwise?
    Thank you
    Keep up the good work
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.